Great early morning from Maine the place fog and mild rain are making for a much less than suitable morning. We have our last Tinkergarten course of the time and we have been hoping for some awesome weather. We will just have to wear our rain equipment and have fun in the rain. I hope that you have a enjoyable weekend where ever you are.
This week I hosted the initial conference of my Instructing Record With Technologies program. I’ll be internet hosting far more classes later on in the summer time so continue to keep an eye out for announcements about individuals. And if you want me to host a webinar or workshop for your faculty, remember to deliver me a be aware at richardbyrne (at) freetech4lecturers.com.
These have been the week’s most popular posts:
1. Two Techniques to Promptly Change Crafting Into Video clips
2. How to Archive Google Classroom
3. Films for Educating and Mastering About Memorial Day
4. Game titles for Pupils to Play to Enhance Their Typing Competencies
5. 5 Digital Tour Creation Jobs for Pupils
6. How to Speedily Take away and Exchange Image Backgrounds
7. Use Google Push to Comment on PDFs, Visuals, and Movies
I carry out qualified development webinars all over the year. I’ll host a no cost 1-hour webinar for any university or group that purchases 10 or extra copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Recommendations.
- The Simple Ed Tech Newsletter comes out just about every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It characteristics my preferred suggestion of the 7 days and the week’s most well known posts from Totally free Technological innovation for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has far more than 41,000 subscribers looking at my shorter tutorial films on a vast array of instructional technologies equipment.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen decades.
- The No cost Technological innovation for Teachers Facebook website page features new and outdated posts from this site during the 7 days.
- If you’re curious about my existence exterior of education, you can stick to me on Instagram or Strava.
This put up at first appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been utilized without the need of authorization. Web pages that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) operate consist of Icons Day by day and Every day Dose. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.