Excellent evening from Maine the place the sun is location on the month of June. Despite some crummy temperature to begin the thirty day period, we are ending with a great stretch of warm and sunny weather conditions that is fantastic participating in outside. I hope that you had a fantastic thirty day period!
This month I hosted my Training Background With Technologies training course. In July and August I’m hosting yet another collection of Functional Ed Tech webinars. You can study additional about them and sign up in this article.
As I do at the conclusion of each month, I’ve long gone by way of my Google Analytics account to find the ten most well-known posts of the past 30 days. Take a appear and see if you will find a little something attention-grabbing that you missed in June.
These have been the most preferred posts of the thirty day period:
1. Classes for Environment Bicycle Working day
2. Tools for Asynchronously Amassing Tales
3. 5 Excellent Chrome Extensions for Teachers
4. 45 Canva Tutorials for Instructors and Students
5. A TED-Ed Lesson for Just about every Component on the Periodic Table
6. Video clips for Training and Discovering About Memorial Working day
7. 5 Means to Get the job done With PDFs in Google Push
8. Two Ways to Swiftly Change Creating Into Videos
9. Unpoppable Bubbles – An additional Fun Summer months Science Lesson
10. New Google Types Customization Possibilities
Setting up in July I’m internet hosting a sequence of 7 Sensible Ed Tech webinars. You can register for just one or all seven of them. Read about them right here or adhere to the links under to register.
- The Realistic Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It characteristics my most loved suggestion of the 7 days and the week’s most well known posts from Totally free Technological innovation for Instructors.
- My YouTube channel has far more than 41,000 subscribers viewing my shorter tutorial videos on a huge array of academic technological know-how instruments.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free of charge Technology for Instructors Fb page features new and aged posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my daily life outside the house of education and learning, you can observe me on Instagram or Strava.
This post at first appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been applied without having authorization. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) perform incorporate Icons Daily and Daily Dose. Showcased picture captured by Richard Byrne.