April 2022 has arrive and long gone. Wherever there was snow on the ground at the start of the thirty day period there is now some inexperienced grass poking up. It felt like a active month for me as I hosted some webinars and begun arranging for some summer time workshops. Continue to be tuned for some announcements up coming 7 days about the summertime PD situations that I’ll be web hosting.
As I do at the conclude of just about every thirty day period, I’ve compiled a checklist of the ten most well known posts of the thirty day period. Consider a seem at the listing down below and see if there is certainly everything attention-grabbing that you missed in April.
These had been the most common posts in April:
1. It really is Patriots’ Working day! Methods for Finding out About the Start out of the American Revolution
2. Thank Your College Librarians! And Talk to Them for Help!
3. A Calendar of Social Emotional Studying Routines
4. 3 Very good Resources for Building Infographics
5. 7 Pursuits for National Poetry Month
6. Working with Branching Logic in Microsoft Kinds to Deliver Directions
7. Annotate PDFs With Lumin PDF – Absolutely free for Instructors
8. New Chrome Website Retail outlet Badges Could Support You Decide on Improved Extensions
9. A Few Good Resources for Understanding How Blockchain Works
10. Ten Entertaining Issues for Students to Map
I am likely back on the road this summer to host experienced enhancement workshops in-person! If you’d like to have me occur to your university, please get in touch with me quickly.
Spring and Summertime Webinars
I carry out expert advancement webinars all through the year. I am going to host a absolutely free just one-hour webinar for any faculty or group that purchases 10 or additional copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Ideas.
Many thanks to This Month’s Banner Advertisers!
Other Areas to Comply with Me:
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out every single Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It characteristics my favourite idea of the 7 days and the week’s most popular posts from No cost Technological know-how for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 40,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a huge array of academic technologies tools.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen decades.
- The Free of charge Technologies for Instructors Facebook website page features new and outdated posts from this blog all over the 7 days.
- If you are curious about my life outside of education, you can stick to me on Instagram or Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been applied with out permission. Web-sites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) perform incorporate Icons Everyday and Day by day Dose. Highlighted image captured by Richard Byrne.